Sydney TA Chat Special Interest Group Meeting primary meeting focus:
- Chart Analysis
- Rules Based Trading Systems
Sydney TA Chat Special Interest Group Meeting Objectives
This will be a workshop based meeting, and our SIG has the following objectives:
- The interactive sharing of ideas.
- To encourage dialogue between members
- Inclusive of all present.
- Offering a member focused agenda.
- We want our meetings to have a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
7.15 – 7.30 pm: Webinar will open
7.30 - 7.45 pm: Welcome and announcements – Bruce Wood
7.45 – 8.15 pm: Major Market overview – Mary McNamara.
8.15 – 8.35 pm: FX Trading or Crypto - my experiences with a recent trade - James Ings
8.35 - 9.00 pm: Emerging stock presentation by Karen Wong (starts about 51 minutes into the recording)
9.00 pm: Closing comments.
Claude Alexidis participated in the ASX Sharemarket game # 2 in 2020 and at our December 2020 meeting, Claude gave a presentation and overview of the competition, and what he learnt from this experience. In this presentation, Claude will give us an update on his current progress towards further improving this strategy.