MONDAY 15th August 2016 at 5:15pm to 6:00pm
5:30pm: Refreshments & Visitor Registrations
6:00pm: Welcome and Opening Announcements
6:05pm: Gary Burton - Global Markets
Gary Burton Sydney President will discuss the global markets and where too the new financial year.
6:15pm: Education Outcomes
Discussion with ATAA members regarding Technical Analysis education.
6:50pm: Short Networking Break
7:05pm: Darryl Nagel - The Holy Grail of Trading and investing (follow-up)
In this presentation Darrel expand some of the concepts discussed at last month’s meeting, including,
- How the language used by traders unintentionally sabotages them.
- The exciting ways in which Neuroeconomics can provide scientific research to assist traders to be more successful
- Exploring psychology aspects which will assist traders to reset their mindset
- Tools to assist the change of mindset from certainty to probability
Darryl Nagel is a graduate of the University of Sydney, obtaining a BA (Psych). As a trader and investor since 1986, he soon became aware of the importance of psychology in trading. In 1996 he gave his first presentation on this topic to the ATAA. The presentation was published in the July 1996 ATAA Newsletter. He has subsequently provided seminars and workshops on this important topic throughout Australia and overseas.
7:50pm: Closing Announcements - Gary Burton Sydney Chapter President
Gary Burton, Chapter President 0409 025 723
Sam Khawaja, Vice President 0449 627 538
Next meeting: September 16th
Next speaker: Russell Lander
Future meetings: Usually on the third Monday of each month
- Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:00 AM
Powered by iCagenda