Sydney Chapter, Mon, 19 August 2019 at 5:30 pm for 6.00 pm
Visitors: First meeting free; subsequent meetings $40
5.30 to 6.00 pm: Pre-meeting tea and coffee and networking.
An opportunity to introduce yourself and meet some of the other members, before the formal proceedings commence.
6.00 to 6.10 pm: Welcome and Opening Announcements.
ATAA news announcements, and dates for forthcoming ATAA meetings and events.
6.10 to 6.30 pm: ATAA Member Services.
- Major Market Review
- Indicator of the Month
- Pattern of the Month
- Special Interest Group Updates
6.30 to 6.40 pm: Refreshment Break
6.40 to 8.00 pm: David Hunt will present
Topic: Does Technical Analysis Still Work? Should You Be Buying Australian Shares Now?
David Hunt will discuss whether you should be buying Australian shares now and which Australian shares are in the best position, using Cycles and Technical Analysis.
Biography: David Hunt
David Hunt is:
- Foundation and past President of the Australian Technical Analysis Association.
- Past President of the Australian Professional Technical Analysts Association.
- Former prop trader for Macquarie Bank.
- FOREX Treasury Manager for Qantas
- profithunters.com.au trading and investing advice.
- adest.com.au software education and data
- David has 37 years experience in many markets
- Dawn Bolton-Smith crowned him as the top 3 chartist in the world as she studied his trading advice for his profithunters.com.au members.
The Art Hotel
275 Pitt Street. Sydney
Approximately 140 metres walk from our meeting venue.
Mains – average $20 - $24. Buy drinks from the Hotel Bar.
Next Meeting Date: Monday, 16 September 2019
Next Meeting Speaker: David Hunt
Further Information: Bruce Wood, Chapter President: +614 0939 5720
Next Meeting Venue: The Mitchell Theatre, Level 1, Sydney Mechanics’ School of Arts (SMSA), 280 Pitt Street, Sydney
Next Meeting Normally Held: Generally the third Monday of each Month
- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 06:00 PM
Powered by iCagenda