MetaStock User Group - Inaugural Online Meeting
Please note that Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings are only available to ATAA financial members.
ATAA MetaStock User Special Interest Group (SIG) – Online Meeting
WEDNESDAY, 15 July 2020 at 8:00 pm AEST
Announcing the inaugural meeting of the ATAA MetaStock User Special Interest Group (SIG).
MetaStock has grown into one of the world's leading developers of investment charting and analysis software. MetaStock now has over 150,000 customers in over 97 countries. MetaStock’s products have received numerous awards, including PC Magazine's Editors' Choice Award and the Readers' Choice Award from Stocks & Commodities Magazine for over 20 consecutive years.
The MetaStock SIG is designed to support both beginners and experienced subscribers to the end of day and real time versions of Metastock.
We are planning to have monthly online meetings which will be recorded and will be available to ATAA members to review in their own time.
The SIG will have a forum page on the ATAA website and publish ideas on the ATAA Facebook page.
The SIG objectives include:
- Enabling the sharing of codes for back testing and scanning.
- Exploring the multiple features in both the end of day version and the real time version of MetaStock.
- Promoting the ATAA to MetaStock subscribers who are not current members of the ATAA.
- Providing additional benefits for ATAA members.
The SIG team would like you to suggest what would make this SIG valuable to you and encourage you to participate. We are inviting you to share your experiences with MetaStock and we ask for your assistance with the creation of codes for use in back testing and for scanning.
The agenda for the initial meeting will follow the following guidelines:
- Introduction and welcome
- How I use MetaStock for trading
- Addressing members requests for assistance with coding
- Links to resources
How to join this Meeting:
- Logon using your existing details and click on the “REGISTER” button at the bottom of the event page.
- A link with the meeting details will be sent to your email address.
|Event Date||Wed 15 July 2020 8:00 pm|
|Event End Date||Wed 15 July 2020 9:30 pm|
|Individual Price||Free for ATAA Members Only|