MEL Quant Traders SIG, Mon, 19 August 2019 at 7:00 pm
East Hawthorn 3123, Vic
Visitors Welcome: First visit free, further visits as an ATAA member.
Venue: William Tresise Community Centre, NE corner of Munro & Bowler Streets, Hawthorn East.
Date: 19 August 2019
AmiBroker – Tips and Tricks: 7:00 to 8:00pm
Main Meeting: 8:00 to 9:30pm
A continuation of last month's meeting on the project with incorporation of new ideas and testing through AmiBroker.
Additionally the following loose agenda if there is time available.
- General ATAA Announcements (5 minutes)
2. Round the table trading experiences and ideas on the markets(20 minutes)
3. Video: A Guided Tour of Machine Learning for Traders - Dr. Tucker Balch, Lucena Research (40 minutes)
4. Networking with other members (20 minutes)
5. Establish the following month’s agenda including the main 40 minute topic, if required, for presentation (5 minutes).
Next Meeting: 16th September 2019
Venue: William Tresise Community Centre, 37 Bowler St, Hawthorn East 3123. ( NE Cnr, Munro & Bowler Sts)
Future Meetings: Generally on the third Monday of the Month.
- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 07:00 PM
Powered by iCagenda