Canberra Chapter, Tue, 20 Mar 2018 at 5:15 pm for 5:30 pm
Visitors are welcome. First visit free, subsequent visits $40.
5:30 pm The Great All Ordinaries Competition – Jurij Bondaruk
Last month’s winner announced, a look at the month ahead including an analysis of the market and your chance to put in your entries for next month. Prizes to be won each month. This month will take a more in-depth look at the state of play and include:
- Review of major Australian Indices using a range of technical analysis techniques
- Review of World Market Indices
- Review of Australian Market Sectors.
6:00 pm ACT Members’ Share Portfolio – Jurij Bondaruk
How did the ACT Member’s Share Portfolio go this month? We track performance each month with prizes for best performance each month and overall performance at the end of the year. All members are encouraged to enter. Anyone who missed out last month can still join in at this meeting. There is also the chance to change stock picks at the meeting.
- Each member is to pick one share to contribute to the ACT Members’ Portfolio
- Each member is to provide the reason for selecting their share for the portfolio
- Beginners are welcome to come and learn stock selection and analysis techniques
- Portfolio shares will be tracked and reviewed on a monthly basis using technical analysis.
6:30 pm Tea/Coffee Break A chance for members to mingle and catch up with each other.
6:45 pm Elliott Wave: Impulse Waves – Bruce Taylor
This is the second part of an ongoing series. The session will look at:
- What is an impulse wave?
- How impulse waves differ from corrections
- Different types of impulse waves
- Rules and guidelines for impulse waves
Jurij Bondaruk is an investor and trader and is a local member of the Canberra Chapter of the ATAA. Jurij joined the ATAA in 1999 and has been Treasurer of the ACT Chapter since 2008. Jurij completed the ATAA Diploma in Technical Analysis in 2002 and was awarded the designation of Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) by the International Federation of Technical Analysts in 2006.
Bruce Taylor joined the ATAA in 2005 and has been President of the Canberra Chapter for most of that time. Bruce is a trader and investor with particular interests in Elliott and Gann techniques.
8:00 pm Meeting ends.
Post-Meeting Dinner in the Club restaurant for those members and guests who are able to stay on.
Next Meeting Date: Tues, 17 April 2018
Next Meeting Venue: Ainslie Football & Social Club Ltd, 52 Wakefield Avenue, Ainslie ACT.
Further Information: Bruce Taylor - Canberra ATAA Chapter President
Next Meeting Speakers: To Be Advised
Next Meeting Normally Held: Generally the third Tuesday of each Month
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 05:15 PM
Powered by iCagenda