The Contribution Library has been created using videos and presentations
- from previous ATAA and IFTA Conferences
- from Chapter meetings since 2008.
Many of our earlier library postings are missing some data; if you are a past contributor, we would be delighted if you would assist.
We would also welcome additional contributions!
If you wish to update any aspect of the library or contribute further material, you can seek confirmation or additional information from: If your change is simple, just send the information and we will process it into the library.
- Contributor Photo: Please send us a digital photo (jpg or png preferred) of any size that contains a good head-and-shoulders likeness. We will crop and edit it to our standard size of 150x200 pixels.
- In the left dot point block, we tell our members and guests first about your ATAA Member status and then about you and your location.
- In the right block, we will publish (with your permission) your email address (protected from spam bots), website address and telephone number. We will add or remove this information any time you advise us.
- The contributor profile text is best around 200 words.
- The abstract header includes a Date, Subject area (see the available ”subject tags” below), Source (Conference, Chapter presentation etc.) and also who may download the contribution. Typically, contributions are available to members; however, at the contributor's option, we will make contributions available to registered visitors as well as members. The two most recent conferences are typically reserved for conference delegates.
- The contribution abstract text is best around 150 words.
We attach “tags” to contributions abstracts so that we can generate a list of subjects and put contributions into these subject areas. Our current list of subject tags is: