- Australian Speaker
Cameron is a professional full time market trader with over 22 years’ experience. He trades several markets, specialising in the S&P 500, DAX, Crude Oil, Foreign Exchange and Shares on the ASX market. He also runs a multi-million-dollar private managed fund and personally mentors a small select group of students each year.
During the past 22 years, he has lost everything 3 times. His broker went into liquidation where he lost 95% of his wealth overnight. He lost $500,000 on a trade in one night and sat there in disbelief as it dropped. He has broken all of his rules many times, ignored stop losses, and like most traders has placed a trade based on emotion more than once. But it’s these failures and losses that have made him the successful trader he is today. As a full time professional trader he trades Stocks, Futures, Options and CFDs on all the major financial exchanges and through hours and hours of back testing and experience has developed a unique trading system which has allowed him to personally achieve a 90%+ Win Loss ratio.
|Posted: 31 May, 2018||Subjects: Trading _Strategies Psychology|
|Source: C2018||Available to: Conference Delegates|
Simple Geometry & Psychology in The Financial Markets
The presentation will cover the following areas:
- Three simple techniques that will dramatically increase your win / loss ratio
- How you can use these techniques on any financial market and any time frame (Weekly, Daily, Intraday)
- How to use simple geometry to maximise profits and pin point your entry
- How to eliminate that feeling of dread in your stomach when placing a trade
- How to develop your own non-emotional pre-trade routine. I will show you how I trade LIVE
- Why back testing is so important and how to do it properly
- How to use simple stop loss and profit targets and WHY to use them
- How Wall Street Traders use Time and Price to determine the safest entry point
- How to model the psychology of a professional athlete.