- ATAA Member since Aug 2014
Currently Mark is in his 10th year trading full time, having previously traded for 3 years part time.
His previous occupations include: General Manager of a Civil Engineering & Construction company, Projects Manager and Technical Sales Representative.
Primary activities - Self-funded Private Trader, Technical Analyst and Trading Mentor.
Other activities - Provide daily live Forex market analysis and trade recommendations, educational material and Mentoring services for a leading Forex signals and training company.
Mark’s trading qualifications and skills include
- Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) (IFTA)
- Diploma of Technical Analysis (ATAA)
- Diploma of Share Trading and Investment (Distinction average)
- Daytrader Trading course with Daryl Morley
- Elliot wave training with Elliot Wave International
- The TPM Trading Method, Advanced Scalping Techniques & Advanced Gap Strategies with a well-known American Trading education company
- Numerous short courses, books and self-directed study including trading strategies, technical analysis and trading psychology
|Posted: 18 June, 2018||Subjects: Trading_Strategies|
|Source: P2018 MEL||Available to: Members|
How to avoid 70% of failed breakouts
- What is a failed breakout
- What usually causes a failed breakout
- What to look for prior to the breakout
- How to identify accumulation or distribution
- What are the best types of breakouts?