Sydney TA Chat Special Interest Group Meeting primary meeting focus:
- Chart Analysis
- Rules Based Trading Systems
Sydney TA Chat Special Interest Group Meeting Objectives
This will be a workshop based meeting, and our SIG has the following objectives:
- The interactive sharing of ideas.
- To encourage dialogue between members
- Inclusive of all present.
- Offering a member focused agenda.
- We want our meetings to have a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
7.15 – 7.30 pm: Webinar will open
7.30 - 7.45 pm: Welcome and announcements – Bruce Wood
7.45 – 8.15 pm: Major Market overview – Mary McNamara.
8.15 – 8.30 pm: Designing a trading strategy around the golden and death cross - Mary McNamara
8.30 - 8.45 pm: A stock in play - Bruce Wood
8.45 - 9.00 pm: Chart Review (Chart Analysis)
9.00 pm: Closing comments
Mary McNamara will give an extensive review of all Major Markets and other markets of importance including commodities, FX and stocks.
Mary McNamara will outline a trading strategy based on moving averages, golden and death crosses.
Bruce Wood will share his decision making approach on a stock currently in play..