The Melbourne Quantitative Traders Group (MEL SIG QTG) meets monthly to discuss quantitative system development. In 2020 the SIG is reviewing Howard Bandy's Quantitative Trading Systems book at the pace of a chapter a month, usually followed by chart/coding discussions.
Chairman: Alan Clement
- General Announcements
- Round the table: Updates, findings, interesting topics, areas of research, trading ideas, personal achievements, or questions for the group
- Quantitative Trading Systems book (Chapter 7: Exits)
- Amibroker Tips & Tricks (Demonstrations supporting Bandy Book Topics)
- Presentation: Chris Meakin - Preparing for a Bear Market
- Item offers and requests for next month