Mark Bennell is a Private Trader and has been trading for the last 15 years. 12 of those being as a full time trader.
His trading preferences include discretionary swing trading and scalping US and Australian equities and swing trading the Forex markets.
Mark enjoys utilizing his knowledge and experience to conduct live daily analysis on the Forex, Commodities and Indices markets, weekly workshop sessions and also mentoring others on their journey to become consistent traders.
Mark’s trading qualifications and skills include:
- Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) (IFTA)
- Diploma of Technical Analysis (ATAA)
- Diploma of Share Trading and Investment (Distinction average)
- Daytrader Trading course with Daryl Morley
- Elliot wave training with Elliot Wave International
- The TPM Trading Method, Advanced Scalping Techniques & Advanced Gap Strategies with a well-known American Trading education company
- Numerous short courses, books and self-directed study including trading strategies, technical analysis and trading psychology
The Melbourne Quantitative Traders are a "Special Interest Group" (SIG) formed from the Melbourne Chapter of the ATAA. The objective of the group is to explore "Quantitative Methods" in Technical Analysis. These methods include advanced mathematics, statistics, computer programming and Machine Learning.
How to avoid 70% of failed breakouts
- What is a failed breakout
- What usually causes a failed breakout
- What to look for prior to the breakout
- How to identify accumulation or distribution
- What are the best types of breakouts?