Currently Mark is in his 10th year trading full time, having previously traded for 3 years part time.
His previous occupations include: General Manager of a Civil Engineering & Construction company, Projects Manager and Technical Sales Representative.
Primary activities - Self-funded Private Trader, Technical Analyst and Trading Mentor.
Other activities - Provide daily live Forex market analysis and trade recommendations, educational material and Mentoring services for a leading Forex signals and training company.
Mark’s trading qualifications and skills include
- Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) (IFTA)
- Diploma of Technical Analysis (ATAA)
- Diploma of Share Trading and Investment (Distinction average)
- Daytrader Trading course with Daryl Morley
- Elliot wave training with Elliot Wave International
- The TPM Trading Method, Advanced Scalping Techniques & Advanced Gap Strategies with a well-known American Trading education company
- Numerous short courses, books and self-directed study including trading strategies, technical analysis and trading psychology
The Melbourne Quantitative Traders are a "Special Interest Group" (SIG) formed from the Melbourne Chapter of the ATAA. The objective of the group is to explore "Quantitative Methods" in Technical Analysis. These methods include advanced mathematics, statistics, computer programming and Machine Learning.
How to avoid 70% of failed breakouts
- What is a failed breakout
- What usually causes a failed breakout
- What to look for prior to the breakout
- How to identify accumulation or distribution
- What are the best types of breakouts?