- Introduction to Intermarket Relationships
- The key market relationships
- The Intermarket environment today
- Risk Aversion/Risk Taking or “RORO”
- How interest rate movements influence currencies
- How currency moves can influence stock markets.
Intermarket analysis has been used by bank and hedge fund traders for many years. However outside of those circles it remains largely unknown. This is a unique opportunity for private traders to learn about how seemingly unrelated markets are in fact linked and how bank and hedge fund traders apply intermarket analysis.
An understanding of intermarket relationship’s will help provide better insights into market movements and in turn support better trading outcomes.