The ATAA Remote Chapter Online been established for the benefit of any ATAA members who are too far from an existing ATAA Chapter. Now you won't need to miss out on the benefits of chapter meetings, where some quality networking takes place.
Remote Chapter Objectives:
- To provide regional and overseas members with the valuable resource and the networking of a chapter meeting.
- Operate in a similar manner to Capital City Chapters using Webinar Software online
- Schedule an occasional face-face meeting if attendance warrants it.
- First preference for attendance will be given to regional and overseas members, if numbers permit any financial ATAA member will be welcome.
- It is envisaged that meetings will be held on a monthly cycle.
- Meetings will be recorded and will be available to members on the website.
For details of the next meetings go to: Next Meetings - Remote Chapter Online
Ony ATAA members may download any linked files.
ATAA Members may discuss meeting topics and issues in the Forum at: Remote Chapter Online