Remote Chapter Online
The ATAA Remote Chapter Online been established for the benefit of any ATAA members who are too far from an existing ATAA Chapter. Now you won't need to miss out on the benefits of chapter meetings, where some quality networking takes place.
Remote Chapter Objectives:
- To provide regional and overseas members with the valuable resource and the networking of a chapter meeting.
- Operate in a similar manner to Capital City Chapters using Webinar Software online
- Schedule an occasional face-face meeting if attendance warrants it.
- First preference for attendance will be given to regional and overseas members, if numbers permit any financial ATAA member will be welcome.
- It is envisaged that meetings will be held on a monthly cycle.
- Meetings will be recorded and will be available to members on the website.
For details of the next meetings go to: Next Meetings - Remote Chapter Online
Ony ATAA members may download any linked files.
ATAA Members may discuss meeting topics and issues in the Forum at: Remote Chapter Online
Meeting Proceedings, 22 Mar 2018
Presentation by Alan Clement: Trading System Design: A Practical Guide.
- Remote_180322_W_Meeting_Clement_Trading System_Design.mp4
- default Remote_180322_W_Meeting_Clement_Trading System_Design.pdf
Meeting Proceedings, 26 Feb 2018
Presentation: Putting a Trading Plan Together - Price events to generate %R return against %risk. Presenter : Gary Burton.
Please note that the recording of the presentation has not been posted owing to an audio corruption. A patch will be applied as soon as possible to enable the complete video and audio recording to be posted. Thank you for your patience.
Meeting Proceedings, 29 Nov 2017
Presentation by Alan Oliver: “Gann Time Factors”.
Meeting Proceedings, 24 Oct 2017
We would like to thank all members who participated in our October presentation on Tue, 24 Oct 2017. We trust everyone enjoyed the presentation and you will continue to support the Remote Chapter Online.
The recording of the first part of our meeting is available below.
Owing to some technical issues the recording of the main presentation is not included in the meeting recording, it is included below as separate links to the same presentation made at the Melbourne Chapter in August.
Presentation by Alan Clement, ATAA Director: “What I've Learned From 15 Years in the Trading Business”.