Canberra Chapter, Tue, 17 Jul 2018 at 5:15 pm for 5:30 pm
Visitors are welcome. First visit free, subsequent visits $40.
5:30 pm The Great All Ordinaries Competition - Jurij Bondaruk
Last month’s winner announced, a look at the month ahead including an analysis of the market and your chance to put in your entries for next month. Prizes to be won each month. This month will take a more in-depth look at the state of play and include:
- Review of major Australian Indices using a range of technical analysis techniques
- Review of World Market Indices
- Review of Australian Market Sectors.
6:00 pm ACT Members’ Share Portfolio - Jurij Bondaruk
How did the ACT Member’s Share Portfolio go this month? We track performance each month with prizes for best performance each month and overall performance at the end of the year. All members are encouraged to enter. Anyone who missed out last month can still join in at this meeting. There is also the chance to change stock picks at the meeting.
- Each member is to pick one share to contribute to the ACT Members’ Portfolio
- Each member is to provide the reason for selecting their share for the portfolio
- Beginners are welcome to come and learn stock selection and analysis techniques
- Portfolio shares will be tracked and reviewed on a monthly basis using technical analysis.
6:30 pm Tea/Coffee Break A chance for members to mingle and catch up with each other.
6:45 pm Portfolio Profit with Protection – Richard Ringrose
To show how to grow a stock portfolio
- by providing the opportunity to enhance profits from stock growth
- by protecting as necessary for a very limited cost or even zero cost
- by generating extra income when the market goes nowhere
To show why and how in ways making it more meaningful than it might have been up until now.
This will be the first part of three presentations covering:
- Building up knowledge through
- The Laws of Mathematics
- Introduction to Options
- And by using two simple strategies
- The Dynamic Collar
3a. Plus two further profit opportunities
Jurij Bondaruk is an investor and trader and is a local member of the Canberra Chapter of the ATAA. Jurij joined the ATAA in 1999 and has been Treasurer of the ACT Chapter since 2008. Jurij completed the ATAA Diploma in Technical Analysis in 2002 and was awarded the designation of Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) by the International Federation of Technical Analysts in 2006.
Richard Ringrose is a long time ATAA member and experienced private trader. He has traded a number of different instruments including equities, futures and options.
7:30 pm Meeting ends.
Post-Meeting Dinner in the Club restaurant for those members and guests who are able to stay on.
Next Meeting Date: Tues, 21 Aug 2018
Next Meeting Venue: Ainslie Football & Social Club Ltd, 52 Wakefield Avenue, Ainslie ACT.
Further Information: Bruce Taylor - Canberra ATAA Chapter President
Next Meeting Speakers: Frank Watson
Next Meeting Normally Held: Generally the third Tuesday of each Month
- Tue, 17 Jul 2018 05:15 PM
Powered by iCagenda