Sydney Chapter, Mon, 19 June 2017 at 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Visitors are welcome. First visit is free, subsequent visits $40.
5:30pm: Refreshments & Visitor Registrations
6:00pm: Welcome and Opening Announcements
6:05pm: Member Services
- Major Markets Review
- Model Portfolio - $100k Stock Portfolio
- Indicator of the Month
- Pattern of the Month
6:20: Special Interest Group updates
- Sydney TA Chat Group
- The Holy Grail Trader
- Covered Calls SIG $100k Portfolio
6.35pm: Refreshment break
6.45pm: Cameron Mitchell - Simple Geometry & Psychology In The Financial Markets – 12 Steps to Trading Success
Topics that will be covered in this presentation include:
Three simple techniques that will dramatically increase your win / loss ratio
- How you can use these techniques on any financial market and any time frame (Weekly, Daily, Intraday)
- How to use simple geometry to maximise profits and pin point your entry
- How to eliminate that feeling of dread in your stomach when placing a trade
- How to develop your own non-emotional pre-trade routine. Cameron will demonstrate how he trades LIVE
- Why back testing is so important and how to do it properly
- How to use simple stop loss and profit targets and WHY to use them
- How Wall Street Traders use Time and Price to determine the safest entry point
- How to model the psychology of a professional athlete
Cameron Mitchell is a professional full time market trader with over 22 years’ experience. He trades several markets, specialising in the S&P 500, DAX, Crude Oil, Foreign Exchange and Shares on the ASX market. He also runs a multi-million-dollar private managed fund and personally mentors a small select group of students each year.
During the past 22 years, he has lost everything 3 times. His broker went into liquidation where he lost 95% of his wealth overnight. He lost $500,000 on a trade in one night and sat there in disbelief as it dropped. He has broken all of his rules many times, ignored stop losses, and like most traders has placed a trade based on emotion more than once.
But it’s these failures and losses that have made him the successful trader he is today.
As a full time professional trader he trades Stocks, Futures, Options and CFDs on all the major financial exchanges and through hours and hours of back testing and experience has developed a unique trading system which has allowed him to personally achieve a 80%+ Win Loss ratio.
He has privately taught his system for 17 years to students in Australia and internationally, and is regularly asked to speak to both Traders and Investors about his experience with Technical Analysis and Trading Psychology.
7:50pm: Meeting concludes
Further Information: Bruce Wood, Chapter President
Phone: 0409 395 720
Next meeting: 17th July
Next speaker: Darryl Nagel
Topic: “The Ichimoku Cloud”
Future meetings: Usually on the third Monday of each month.
- Mon, 19 Jun 2017 05:15 PM
Powered by iCagenda