Sydney Monday - 15th February 2016 at 5:15pm for 5:30pm
Venue: Phillip room, Level 2, Bowlers Club at 99 On York, 95-99 York Street, Sydney.
Please note change of meeting room
ATAA Members - no charge.
Visitors are welcome. First visit is free, subsequent visits $40.
5:30pm: Refreshments & Visitor Registrations
6:00pm: Welcome & Opening Announcements
6:05pm: Gary Burton - Global markets and where too the new year.
Gary is the Sydney ATAA Chapter President and has been a professional technical analyst and trader for over 10 years. He is currently a technical analyst for First Prudential Markets. Gary contributes to Your Trading Edge and has been a regular guest on Sky Business program “Your Money, Your Call” as a technical analyst. Previously he was an educator with Gryphon Learning and has presented at various Trading and Investment Expos around Australia.
6.20pm: Cameron Madlani – Rise of the Machines: What every trader needs to know
In this presentation, Cameron will outline his journey so far, including
- How Trading Robots affect the Financial Markets
- Baby steps to Automation – How to automate your trading
- Transferring your Trading Knowledge to Trading Robots – “Training the robots”
- Real world examples of Trading Automation
- Semi-Automated Trading – Managing Positions with Trading Robots
- How Trading Robots can make Day Trading profitable – real life examples of automated strategies
What Members can expect:
- This presentation will provide a solid overview of the World of Automated Trading
- Members can learn how to automate their trading
- Explore various automation techniques
- Learn how to adapt their trading to take automation into account
- Learn how to manage positions using semi-automated trading robots
Cameron Madlani is the founder of Automated Trading Australia, Automated Trading UK & Financial Trading Academy (London). He is the co-founder of Atom8 FX, an FCA Authorised & Regulated Forex Brokerage based in London. He has worked on Enterprise Systems for the Bank of England, Bank of New York Mellon and the Royal Bank of Canada. Cameron has a wealth of experience in the field of Algorithmic Trading.
6:50pm: Refreshment and Networking Break
7.05pm: Cameron Madlani continues
7.50pm: Closing Announcements - Gary Burton Sydney Chapter President
Gary Burton, Chapter President 0409 025 723
Sam Khawaja, Vice President 0449 627 538
Next meeting: Note Special Meeting - Thursday 10th March Dr Van Tharp Please note date change
Future meetings: Usually on the third Monday of each month
Powered by iCagenda