Thursday 16 March 2017 5:45pm for 6:15pm
6:15pm: Welcome and Announcements
6:20pm: David Hunt - Mistakes I made in 2016 and what I learnt from them!
Trading is a very difficult business and most people fail (lose money) and give up because they don't do their homework, or manage their positions. In this presentation David will cover the skills traders need in order to be successful in the market.
1. Time Analysis - so you know when to step in and step up.
2. Price Analysis - so you know where to step in and step up.
3. Pattern Analysis - where you can see what the mass of losers are doing.
4. Entry Techniques - so you have good trade location and good risk reward.
5. Trade Management and Position Stripping - maximise your profit without giving away your best positions.
6. Exit management and Strategies - so you don't blindly get out at the wrong time only to see the trade go on without you.
David Hunt is a founding Member of the ATAA and APTA, and is a well-known market forecaster. David’s specialties are Market Analysis, Charting, Elliott Wave Trading, WD Gann, Market Timing, Market Forecasting and ASX Share Market Advice. David's extensive experience in financial markets spans over 35 years, and includes shares, currencies, commodities, interest rates, bonds, U.S. stocks, and futures. David has traded for fund managers, investment banks, large corporations, and on his own account. Some of David’s corporate clients include Macquarie Equities, RBS Morgans, Bloom Financial, BBY and ANZ. David holds numerous qualifications, including Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) and PS 146. For further information, click here to visit David's website http://www.adest.com.au.
8.00 for 8.15 pm - After Meeting Dinner
Tiamo Restaurant (200m walk up Hampden Road).
Derek Locke: 0447 744 493
Julian Burridge: 08 9284 2092
Next meeting: 20th April
Next speaker: Warren Murnane
Future meetings: Usually the 3rd Thursday of each month
- Thu, 16 Mar 2017 12:00 AM
Powered by iCagenda