Wednesday 21 September 2016 at 7:00pm
5:30pm: Pre-meeting Dinner
Hope Inn Hotel, 348 Port Road, Hindmarsh. (On your left as you enter the Bistro).
All members and visitors welcome to join us for dinner. No booking required. This is an opportunity to meet the speaker and network with fellow traders.
7:00pm: Cameron Madlani - Rise of the Machines: What every trader needs to know – “If you cannot beat them, join them”
This presentation will provide a solid overview of the World of Automated Trading. Members will learn how to automate their trading, how to adapt their trading to take automation into account, and how to manage positions using semi-automated trading robots. The following topics will also be covered,
- How Trading Robots affect the Financial Markets
- Baby steps to Automation – How to automate your trading
- Transferring your Trading Knowledge to Trading Robots – “Training the robots”
- Semi-Automated Trading – Managing Positions with Trading Robots
- How Trading Robots can make Day Trading profitable
- Real life examples of automated strategies
Cameron Madlani is the founder of Automated Trading Australia, Automated Trading UK & Financial Trading Academy (London). He is the (ex) co-founder of Atom8 FX – an FCA Authorised & Regulated Forex Brokerage based in London. He has worked on systems for the Bank of England, Bank of New York Mellon and the Royal Bank of Canada. Cameron has a wealth of experience in the field of Algorithmic Trading.
9:45pm: Meeting concludes
Further information: Charles Browne - 08 8353 6669
Next meeting: Wednesday, 19th October
Next speaker: To be advised.
Future meetings: Usually the 3rd Wednesday of each month
- Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:00 AM
Powered by iCagenda