Perth Gary Burton Workshop, Sat, 19 October 2019 8:30 am
Announcing a Special One Day Advanced Technical Analysis Workshop with Gary Burton
An Exclusive Offer for ATAA Members
Would you like to improve your technical analysis skills, and pick up some new techniques?
- This workshop will specifically benefit the intermediate technical analysis practitioner and even experienced practitioners can gain new skills here.
- This Advanced Workshop is a re-enforcement of the techniques from the Introduction Workshop held last year and the application to the markets. Participants will need to bring the first set of notes along to the workshop, a second set of notes will be provided in addition ( Candle stick analysis )
- Participants coming for the first time can request the first set of notes to be emailed to them for home study.
- Learn Gary's old school hands on approach to laying a foundation of "by the book" technical analysis for charts and price action, including basic short and long term setups.
- Applicable to Indexes, Equities, Futures, FX and even Crypto currencies.
- All your questions will be answered throughout the day.
This workshop normally costs $500 for the day. As a valued ATAA Member your investment for the day will be just $95 (includes GST and booking fee). Morning and Afternoon tea provided. Lunch is available in the Students Dinning Room for $20
Tickets are available from Eventbrite until Thursday 17th October 2019, seating is limited so please book as soon as you can. Do not forget you have to be a current ATAA member to access this workshop.
Event registration available here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/advanced-technical-analysis-workshop-with-gary-burton-tickets-68580128009
When: Saturday 19th October 2019 8.30am till 5.00pm
Where: The Conference Room, St Catherine's College, 2 Park Road Crawley WA 6009
- Sat, 19 Oct 2019 08:30 AM
Powered by iCagenda