Melbourne Quant Traders SIG Online - June 2020
Please note that this online meeting will only be available to financial members of the ATAA
About the Melbourne Quant Traders SIG
The Melbourne Quantitative Traders are a "Special Interest Group" (SIG) formed from the Melbourne Chapter of the ATAA. The group has been meeting monthly since September 2008 in Hawthorn East. The group is open to any interested member of the ATAA. The objective of the group is to explore "Quantitative Methods" in Technical Analysis. These methods include advanced mathematics, statistics, computer programming and Machine Learning. The group focuses on discussion between members and reviews of the published work of authors who specialise in this rapidly developing subset of Technical Analysis. Group projects are initiated and SIG members present their systems for comment and review. If you are a member of the ATAA and would like to attend, come along to a meeting.
Agenda: To be advised
Online Meeting Etiquette:
- Arrive a few minutes before the start in case you need to iron out any technical issues
- Keep your mic muted unless you need to speak (mic icon at foot of window)
- Use a headset or mic and headphones if you can. Avoid using mic and speakers.
- Turn your camera on so we can have eye contact (camera icon at foot of window)
- Use the Chat facility to exchange messages, links etc during the meeting (speech bubble icon top right of window)
Meetings Normally Held: Generally the third Monday of each Month
|Event Date||Mon 22 June 2020 7:30 pm|
|Individual Price||Free for ATAA Members|