MEL Quant Traders SIG, Mon, 21 October 2019 at 7:00 pm
East Hawthorn 3123, Vic
Visitors Welcome: First visit free, further visits as an ATAA member.
Venue: William Trezise Community Centre, 37 Bowler St, Hawthorn East 3123. (NE Cnr, Munro & Bowler Streets)
AmiBroker – Tips and Tricks: 7:30 to 8:00 pm
Rick Riccio will go through the AmiBroker code for Peter Auburg’s trading system. This will include:
- system objectives & criteria
- a live back test of results & discussion of data used
- a walk through the code
- discussion of improvement opportunities
Main Meeting: 8:00 to 9:30 pm
- General ATAA Announcements (5 minutes)
- Round the table trading experiences and ideas on the markets (20 minutes)
- Discussion of “My Plan of Attack” home study given out at the last meeting. The discussion will include various factors on how somebody would trade one of the stocks from the distributed lists.
- Networking with other members (20 minutes)
- Establish the following month’s agenda including the main 40 minute topic, if required, for presentation (5 minutes).
Chairman: Jim Haralambidis
Next Meeting: Monday 18th November 2019
Venue: William Tresise Community Centre, 37 Bowler St, Hawthorn East 3123. ( NE Cnr, Munro & Bowler Sts)
Future Meetings: Generally on the third Monday of the Month.
- Mon, 21 Oct 2019 07:00 PM
Powered by iCagenda