MEL Quant Traders SIG, Mon, 17 June 2019 at 7:00 pm
East Hawthorn 3123, Vic
Visitors Welcome: First visit free, further visits as an ATAA member.
Commencing at 7:00pm at the next QTG meeting in June:
7:00 to 8:00pm: AmiBroker – Tips and Tricks
8:00 to 9:30pm: Main Meeting:
- General ATAA Announcements (5 minutes)
- Round-the-Table Warm-up: A maximum one-to-two minutes delivery per attendee on some observations, learnings or results experienced from during the previous month that would be of interest to the group (approx. 20 minutes)
- Workshop continuation: Darren Quinn on our new Team Project. (30 minutes)
- Networking and general unstructured discussion (20 minutes)
- Establish the following month’s agenda including the main 40 minute topic, if required, for presentation (5 minutes).
Next Meeting: Monday 15th July 2019
Venue: William Tresise Community Centre, 37 Bowler St, Hawthorn East 3123. ( NE Cnr, Munro & Bowler Sts)
Future Meetings: Generally on the third Monday of the Month.
- Mon, 17 Jun 2019 07:00 PM
Powered by iCagenda