MEL Quant Traders SIG, Mon, 20 May 2019 at 7:00 pm
East Hawthorn 3123, Vic
Visitors Welcome: First visit free, further visits as an ATAA member.
Commencing at 7:00pm at the next QTG meeting in May:
Anthony and Ricardo will be running an AmiBroker session every month to share knowledge and assist other users with this platform. All attendees are strongly encouraged to contribute own learnings to these monthly sessions.
- ATAA Announcements (5 minutes)
- Round-the-Table Warm-up: A maximum one-to-two minutes delivery per attendee on some observations, learnings or results experienced from during the previous month that would be of interest to the group (approx. 20 minutes)
- Presentation by Jim Haralambidis – PART II on potential reasons why some TA trading models can ultimately fade in performance. This is a topic that has much relevance to every trader as it is difficult to have models that perform strongly without some ongoing tuning in order to adapt to a constantly changing market. (40 minutes)
- Workshop continuation: Darren Quinn on our new Team Project. (20 minutes)
- Networking and general unstructured discussion (20 minutes)
- Establish the following month’s agenda including the main 40 minute topic, if required, for presentation (5 minutes).
Next Meeting: Mon, 17 June 2019
Venue: William Tresise Community Centre, 37 Bowler St, Hawthorn East 3123. ( NE Cnr, Munro & Bowler Sts)
Future Meetings: Generally on the third Monday of the Month.
- Mon, 20 May 2019 07:00 PM
Powered by iCagenda