Brisbane face-to-face meeting
Please note this meeting will only be free to ATAA members and registered visitors.
ATAA Brisbane Chapter Face-to-Face Meeting - Saturday, 9 October 2021 commencing at 9:00 am.
9:00 - 9:30 am: Meet and greet with tea & coffee
9:30 - 9:50 am: Welcome and Introduction
9:50 - 3:45 pm: TBQ
12:00 - 1:15 pm: Lunch
1:15 - 1:30 pm: Members' briefs
A time for members to speak for up to 5 minutes on anything; ask a question, make a statement.
1:30 - 3:45 pm Meeting close.
Tea, coffee and nibblies will be availble during the meeting and there will be a morning and afternoon break.
Lunch: the Sunrise Espresso café in the Sunnybank Community and Sports club serves meals; also, restaurants, with take-away, are located in the nearby Chinese Market Square. There is a kitchen with a refrigerator for those bringing lunch.
Further Information: Tim Young - Brisbane ATAA Chapter President - 0414873003
Next Meeting Date: 6 November 2021
Speaker: a pre-recorded video presentation by Nick Radge - The Chartist
Topic: The Elliott Wave Principle
Future meetings: 4 December 2021, 8 January 2022.
Sunnybank Rugby Club, 470 McCullough Street, Sunnybank, 4109, Queensland. The club house is located about 50 metres from the Sunnybank Community and Sports Club and overlooks the main oval with parking in front of the building. If you have trouble finding the location please call Tim 0414873003.
How to attend this meeting
The meeting is free to members and visitors and all attendees are required to register for this event.
Non-Members - To Register for this meeting:
- Non-members will need to be a registered as a visitor to attend this session. If you are already a registered visitor, please logon with your existing details.
- If you are new to the ATAA, please sign up to the website as a registered visitor at no cost, by clicking on the “Join ATAA” button in the top right hand corner of the home page. Follow the prompts and enter your details to become a Registered Visitor. This will also allow you access to view the benefits of becoming a member including being sent our monthly newsletter.
- After logging on, select the event you are interested in attending from the home page and click on the “REGISTER” button at the bottom of the page.
- On the registration confirmation page, enter your payment details or your first time visitor coupon code and click on the “PROCESS REGISTRATION” button.
- A link with the meeting details will be sent to your email address.
|Event Date||Sat 09 October 2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||Sat 09 October 2021 4:00 pm|
|Individual Price||Free for members|
|Location||Sunnybank Rugby Club|