MEETING CANCELLED [COVID lockdown] - Brisbane face-to-face.
Please note this meeting will only be free to ATAA members and registered visitors.
ATAA Brisbane Chapter Face-to-Face Meeting - Saturday, 7 August 2021 commencing at 9:00 am.
The new meeting dates for 2021: 4 September; 9 October; 6 November; 4 December.
New meeting venue: The Sunnybank Rugby Club is located about 50 metres from the Sunnybank Community and Sports Club and overlooks the main oval with parking at the front of the building. If you have trouble finding the location please call Tim 0414873003.
9:00 - 9:30 am: Meet and greet with tea & coffee
9:30 - 9:50 am: Welcome and Introduction
9:50 - 12:00 am: Intermarket Analysis: Profiting from Global Market Relationships by John Murphy (a pre-recorded video presentation)
In this video presentation, John Murphy dissects the global relationships between equities, bonds, currencies and commodities like nobody can and lays out an irrefutable case for intermarket analysis. He has been studying intermarket relationships for over 30 years and his work has been described as the most efficient and unambiguous way to define economic, fundamental and technical relationships as they unfold in the markets.
John Murphy is considered a legend in technical analysis and has writen a number of books, with the most noteable being 'Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets' and he considers the study of intermarket relationship analysis to be an extension of technical analysis.
12:00 - 1:15 pm: Lunch
1:15 - 1:30 pm: Members' briefs
A time for members to speak for up to 5 minutes on anything; ask a question, make a statement.
1:30 - 2:30 pm: Market Analysis
2:30 - 3:45 pm:TBA
3:45 pm Meeting close.
Tea, coffee and nibblies will be availble during the meeting and there will be a morning and afternoon break.
Lunch: the Sunrise Espresso café in the Sunnybank Community and Sports club serves meals; also, restaurants, with take away, are located in the nearby Chinese Market Square. There is a kitchen with a refrigerator for those bringing lunch.
Further Information: Tim Young - Brisbane ATAA Chapter President
Next Meeting Date: 4 September 2021
Speaker: a pre-recorded video presentation by Nick Radge - The Chartist
Topic: The Elliott Wave Principle
Future meetings: 9 Oct; 6 Nov; 4 Dec 20.
Sunnybank Rugby Club, 470 McCullough Street, Sunnybank, 4109, Queensland. The club house is located about 50 metres from the Sunnybank Community and Sports Club and overlooks the main oval with parking in front of the building. If you have trouble finding the location please call Tim 0414873003.
How to attend this meeting
The meeting is free to members and visitors and all attendees are required to register for this event.
Non-Members - To Register for this meeting:
- Non-members will need to be a registered as a visitor to attend this session. If you are already a registered visitor, please logon with your existing details.
- If you are new to the ATAA, please sign up to the website as a registered visitor at no cost, by clicking on the “Join ATAA” button in the top right hand corner of the home page. Follow the prompts and enter your details to become a Registered Visitor. This will also allow you access to view the benefits of becoming a member including being sent our monthly newsletter.
- After logging on, select the event you are interested in attending from the home page and click on the “REGISTER” button at the bottom of the page.
- On the registration confirmation page, enter your payment details or your first time visitor coupon code and click on the “PROCESS REGISTRATION” button.
- A link with the meeting details will be sent to your email address.
|Event Date||Sat 07 August 2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||Sat 07 August 2021 4:00 pm|
|Individual Price||Free for members|
|Location||Sunnybank Rugby Club|