Brisbane Chapter, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 at 9:30 am
Visitors are welcome. First visit free, subsequent visits $40.
9:30 – 9:45 Welcome and Introduction
9:45 – 12:00 Now, let’s Chart:
- Will look at selected charts of the global stock markets indices/ sectors, FX, commodities and crypto’s.
- Are stock picking games worthwhile? We will look at the results of the ASX 200 stocks picked by members in the ‘December Stock picking’ game. Will examine the ASX sharemarket game software.
- Will study the Jessie Livermore trading style as contained in his books ‘How to trade stocks’ and ‘Trade like Jessie Livermore’.
This is an interactive sessions and comments are welcomed.
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch
1:00 – 3:00 Multiple Time Frame Analysis & The Meaning of Fractals by Bennett McDowell
This Webinar will be live from San Deigo, USA
Join Bennett McDowell, founder of TradersCoach.com®, for this live event where he’ll show you step-by-step how to use multiple-time frame analysis in your trading to see “behind the curtain” of the financial markets.
In this live event Bennett will share with you:
· How using multiple time frame analysis correctly can make you a better trader
· What is “fractal symmetry” in the markets and why is it important
· What do “price fractals” tell us
· Which is the primary time frame and how to choose it for each trade
· Who is in control of the markets, the bulls or the bears
· BONUS: You’ll get to see your symbols & charts on live Australian markets and Bennett will give you live analysis and feedback.
In this important live event, Bennett shares strategies that enable him to choose the highest probability trades and “pass” on the losers. These are the actual techniques Bennett uses in his own trading. Plus, these strategies work for any trader in any market and on any time frame.
Has been an Equities & Futures Trader for over 24 years. He operates under the belief that anyone with the passion and commitment to trading can become successful. He has written three bestselling books published by John Wiley & Sons, The ART® of Trading, A Trader’s Money Management System and Survival Guide for Traders. His new book Elliott Wave Techniques Simplified will be released by McGraw Hill in late 2013. He can be contacted at .
(There will be no formal break in this session)
3:00 - 3:30 Trading tips by snippets
This session will happen if time permits.
3:30 pm: Meeting close
Please note: There will be a break in both the morning and afternoon sessions with coffee, tea and nibbles provided throughout the day. The location is next to the Logan Central Plaza where take-away foods is available. The room has a kitchenette and those bringing lunch can use the fridge.
Next meeting date: Saturday 18th January 2020
Next meeting speaker: Chris Shea – Trading Psychology and Technical Analysis
Next Meeting Venue: Community Meeting Room 2, Logan Central Library, 26 Wilbur Street, Logan Central, Logan City QLD 4114
Further information: Jerry Bongard, Brisbane ATAA Chapter Vice President 0414204670
Future meetings: Generally the second Saturday of each month except for January (3rd Saturday).
- Sat, 14 Dec 2019 09:00 AM
Powered by iCagenda