Remote Chapter, Thurs, 27 Sept 2018 at 8:00 pm AEST
September 2018 Meeting of the ATAA Remote Chapter
Remote Chapter Objectives
To provide regional and overseas members with the valuable resource and the networking of a chapter meeting.
Webinar (internet-based) Meetings:
- This Remote Chapter will operate similarly to other chapters although it is envisaged that most meetings will be online with the possibility of having an occasional face-face meeting if attendance warrants it.
- Although first preference will be given to regional members if numbers permit anyfinancial ATAA member will be welcome to attend.
- It is envisaged that meetings will be held on a monthly cycle.
- The meetings will be recorded and will be available for members to accessand review later.
How to communicate with the Remote Chapter:
Speaker: Bruce Wood
Bruce Wood is today, a private trader. His professional career spanning over 35 years was in major corporate, Financial Services, covering a diversified range of roles including:
- Banking and Finance
- Treasury Banking – Foreign Exchange and Money Market and Derivatives
- Corporate Investor Relations
- Superannuation Administration
- Project Manager / Business Analyst
Bruce has been a full-time trader on his own account since 2010. Bruce has been trading Rules Based Trading Systems since 2003, and today devotes a significant portion of his working time into designing and the ongoing development of Rules Based Trading Systems.
Bruce is currently the ATAA Sydney Chapter President.
Heikin-Ashi Candles – A different approach to Candlesticks.
Heikin-Ashi Candlesticks look just like normal Japanese Candlesticks, so why are they different?
In the 1700’s when Munehisa Homma developed Heikin-Ashi Candlesticks, what were his objectives in designing a modified version of candlesticks?
Some traders (and in particular FX traders) claim that Heikin-Ashi Candlesticks are a very powerful tool towards identifying the direction of the trend.
In this presentation we will look at how Heikin-Ashi candlesticks are constructed, and why they offer a very different approach to normal Candlesticks, towards making your trading decisions?
Next Meeting Date: TBA
Next Meeting Venue: Online
Further Information: Warren Murnane: +614 1233 3973
Next Meeting Speaker: TBA
- Thu, 27 Sep 2018 08:00 PM
Powered by iCagenda