Canberra Chapter, Tue, 11 Dec 2018 at 5:15 pm for 5:30 pm
Visitors are welcome. First visit free, subsequent visits $40.
5:30 pm The Great All Ordinaries Competition
Last month’s winner announced, a look at the month ahead including an analysis of the market and your chance to put in your entries for next month. Prizes to be won each month. This month will take a more in-depth look at the state of play and include:
- Review of major Australian Indices using a range of technical analysis techniques
- Review of World Market Indices
- Review of Australian Market Sectors.
6:00 pm ACT Members’ Share Portfolio
How did the ACT Member’s Share Portfolio go this month? We track performance each month with prizes for best performance each month and overall performance at the end of the year. All members are encouraged to enter. Anyone who missed out last month can still join in at this meeting. There is also the chance to change stock picks at the meeting.
- Each member is to pick one share to contribute to the ACT Members’ Portfolio
- Each member is to provide the reason for selecting their share for the portfolio
- Beginners are welcome to come and learn stock selection and analysis techniques
- Portfolio shares will be tracked and reviewed on a monthly basis using technical analysis.
6:30 pm Tea/Coffee Break A chance for members to mingle and catch up with each other.
6:45 pm To Be Advised
8:15 pm Meeting ends.
Post-Meeting Dinner in the Club restaurant for those members and guests who are able to stay on.
Next Meeting Date: To Be Advised
Next Meeting Venue: Ainslie Football & Social Club Ltd, 52 Wakefield Avenue, Ainslie ACT.
Further Information: Bruce Taylor - Canberra ATAA Chapter President
Next Meeting Speakers: To Be Advised
Next Meeting Normally Held: Generally the third Tuesday of each Month
- Tue, 11 Dec 2018 05:15 PM
Powered by iCagenda