Please ensure you have read all of the information on the page prior to registering.
How to register
Online registration is quick, simple and processed immediately. When you register online, you will receive confirmation of your registration and a tax invoice straight away via email.
- Early bird registration will apply to registrations completed (paid) by Friday, 13 August 2021. Includes:
- Access to exclusive small group Q&A "Meet the Speaker" session with your choice of speaker
- Exclusive VIP lanyard and conference badge
- Standard registration will apply to registrations completed (paid) from Saturday, 14 August 2021.
- Non-Member registration included 6 months ATAA membership.
- Registrations received after Friday, 24 September are not guaranteed to receive the standard delegate materials.
Note: For Early Bird discount, you will need to both register and pay by Friday 13 August.
All prices are in Australian dollars and include 10% GST.
|Registration Category||Early Registration
Pay by Fri, 13 August
Pay after Fri, 13 August
|ATAA Member||$ 995||$ 1,095|
|Non Member ((includes 6 months ATAA membership)||$ 1,200||$ 1,300|
|Conference Gala Dinner|
|- Conference delegate||$ 125||$ 125|
|- Guest Ticket||$ 150||$ 150|
Conference registration fees include:
- attendance at all conference sessions
- all morning/afternoon teas and lunches
- a conference satchel
- access to the conference presentations (PDF of speaker slides) and the video recordings.
Conference Gala Dinner
- Enjoy a three-course meal, drinks and light entertainment with friends and colleagues.
- Date: Saturday, 09 October 2021
- Time: 7.00 pm
- Venue: The Heritage Room, Rendezvous Hotel
- Dress: Smart casual
- Delegate ticket: $125
- Guest ticket: $150
Note: Accommodation and travel expenses are in addition to the registration fee.
All registration fees must be paid by the registration category due date and prior to attendance at the conference. Payment can be made by:
Credit card: Register online, and choose the credit card payment option (Visa or MasterCard only). Payment will be processed immediately and will appear as Expert Events on your statement.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT):
Register online, and choose the EFT payment option.
Account Name: Australian Technical Analysts Association
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Address: S1093 Cnr Gold Coast Hwy & Town Ctr Dr, Helensvale, 4212 QLD
Account: 1080 5160
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
Changes to your registration
Cancellations and refund policy
Registrations are transferable to a colleague at any time prior to the event provided the conference secretariat is advised in writing before the conference start date.
Cancellations must be advised by email to the conference secretariat. If you cancel your registration, a refund will be made in full and with no fees. This also applies if the conference as a whole has to be cancelled for any reason.
For all conference related enquiries, please contact:the ATAA 2021 conference secretariat