Please ensure you have read all of the information on the page prior to registering.
How to register
Online registration is quick, simple and processed immediately. When you register online, you will receive confirmation of your registration and a tax invoice straight away via email.
Just press the Button!
Early Registration VIP Package
- FREE with registration for the first 60 registrations
- Access to exclusive small group Q&A “Meet the Speaker” session with your choice of speaker
- Early access to plenary hall on each day for first choice of seating
- Exclusive VIP lanyard and conference badge
- Early bird registration will apply to registrations completed (paid) by Thursday, 1 March 2018.
- Standard registration will apply to registrations completed (paid) from Friday, 2 March 2018.
- Registrations received after Monday, 30 April may not receive the standard delegate materials.
All are in Australian dollars and include 10% GST.
|Registration Category||Early Registration
Pay by Mon, 1 March
Pay after Mon, 1 March
|ATAA Member||$ 895||$ 995|
|Non Member||$ 1,100||$ 1,200|
|Conference Gala Dinner|
|- Conference delegate||$ 100||$ 100|
|- Guest Ticket||$ 150||$ 150|
Conference registration fees include:
- attendance at all conference sessions
- all morning/afternoon teas and lunches
- a conference satchel
- access to the conference presentations (PDF of speaker slides) and the video recordings.
Conference Gala Dinner
- Enjoy a three-course meal, drinks and light entertainment with friends and colleagues.
- Date: Saturday, 19 May 2018
- Time: 7.00 pm
- Venue: The Heritage Room, Rendezvous Hotel
- Dress: Smart casual
- Delegate ticket: $100
- Guest ticket: $150
Note: Accommodation and travel expenses are in addition to the registration fee.
All registration fees must be paid by the registration category due date and prior to attendance at the conference. Payment can be made by:
Credit card: Register online, and choose the credit card payment option (Visa or MasterCard only). Payment will be processed immediately and will appear as Expert Events on your statement.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT):
Register online, and choose the EFT payment option.
Account Name: Australian Technical Analysts Association
Bank: St George Bank Limited
Address: 4 – 16 Montgomery Street, Kogarah NSW 2217 Australia
Swift Code: SGBLAU2S
Changes to your registration
Cancellations and refund policy
Cancellations must be advised by email to the conference secretariat. Registration cancellations received by Friday, 27 April 2018 will receive a refund of registration fees, less an administrative charge of $105. Refunds for cancellations due to extenuating circumstances after Friday, 27 April 2018 will be at the discretion of the conference committee. Eligible refunds will be issued after the conclusion of the conference. Registrations are transferable to a colleague at any time prior to the event provided the conference secretariat is advised in writing before the conference start date.
Just press the Button!
For all conference related enquiries, please contact:
Links to other Conference Web pages
- Conference Overview
- Speakers & Presentations
- Accommodation Information
- Conference FAQ's
- Download Presentations